Frequently Asked Questions
What are Survival Tabs?
Survival Tabs are the best possible food source in the smallest possible volume. They are designed for situations where an immediate need for nutrition must be met or as a meal replacement for on the go snacking. One bottle provides you with up to 15 days of nutrition.
- Are Survival Food Tablets supposed to be considered as a sole daily food source or in combination with a daily food intake?
- What industry professionals use Survival Tabs?
- What are some examples of everyday use for Survival Tabs?
- What are some examples of outdoor use for Survival Tabs?
- What is the main purpose of Survival Tabs?
- What is Survival Tabs concept?
- How should I store Survival Tabs when unopened; long-term?
- How should I store Survival Tabs once opened?
- How do Survival Tabs Work?
- How safe are Survival Tabs for your body?
- How many calories are in Survival Tabs?
- How long are Survival Tabs good for once they are opened?
- How much weight loss occurs exclusively using Survival Tabs?
- How many tabs per day can I eat?
- What ages are these intended for?
- What are the Nutritional Benefits of Survival Tabs?
- What are Shelf Life and Sustainability?
- If one wants to use these tablets for long period of time, for example 4-8 weeks with no food, what would happen with the deficiency of other nutrients?
- One tablet provides 100% of some nutrients such as Iron, Vitamin A or Vitamin C. Twelve tablets provide 12 times of RDA?
- If one has access only to Survival Tabs, but enough water and no food, how long could they survive maximum? What would be the medical consequences or complications for doing so?
If this doesn't answer your question, please Contact Us.